Firstly, the need to write this is not necessary. We all love actor Arjun Bijlani, period. However, if one still wants to reason with themselves and wonder what it is about this forever charming actor that they love, here are five reasons why we love Arjun.
1) His range as an actor: Before we start gushing about his charm, let us highlight the most important thing. Arjun Bijlani has played and proved his acting chops in a wide range of characters and has been loved for it. From playing an prison inmate in Remix, a college student in Miley Jab Hum Tum, to a business tycoon in Naagin, a host of Dance Dewaane, a celebrity guest in Bigg Boss. There is nothing which stops this multi-talented actor from entertaining his fans.
2) A doting father: Anyone who follows Arjun’s social media, would know how much he loves his son Ayan. His posts about him from a very young Ayan till now, have gone viral. Sometimes, Ayan has made it more to headlines than Arjun for his sheer cuteness. The actor has always mentioned in his interviews about his son and the kind of bond the two share.
3) Impeccable fashion sense: Arjun Bijlani is one of the very few actors who can pull off a casual T-shirt and jeans with the same magic as he would show in a three-piece suit. You put anything on the man and he can walk away looking like a superstar
4) His humble attitude: Arjun Bijlani has enjoyed unparalleled success for over 15 years. From a grand fan following not just in India but abroad as well, Arjun is loved by everyone. However, there has always been a positive buzz around him when it comes to treating his fans. Never has it happened that the actor has shown any sign of arrogance to a single fan in all these years.
5) A family man! Arjun Bijlani is an out and out family man. Be it his lovable posts for his wife Neha, pictures of spending time with her and their son, of them celebrating festivals togethers, give a warm sense of family importance. Arjun is also one of the very few television stars who despite being a loving husband has a huge female fan following.