With just a few days left for Rajan Shahi’s “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” to return to the small screen, the excitement among the fans is like never before. And the recent promos has taken their enthusiasm to the next level. The show will air after a long break of three months, courtesy the lockdown because of the Coronavirus outbreak. And as promised, Rajan is back with a more engrossing and twisted storyline.
Let’s take a look at the five reasons you should watch this popular TV drama:
- The new fun twist: The new promos reveal that Shivangi Joshi’s character, Naira, will be seen in a double role. Her twin sister Tina, a disguise that she has opted, will enter the show, only so that her family can get a business deal. Both Naira and Tina are poles apart from each other and this will make it quite interesting for the viewers to watch. And of course it will add a fun element to the show.
- For the love of KaIra: Honestly, you can never get tired of an overdose of love and romance. Kartik and Naira, aka Kaira, is one of the most loved couples of the small screen. Their love, romance and even their funny banter, everything makes this couple relatable to the audience.
- The ideal family drama: Who doesn’t like a good drama, with some twists and suspense. But what makes “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” more unique is that even after a long fight or a misunderstanding the family unites together like never before.
- Overwhelming emotions: Believe it or not, whether it was Naitik and Akshara or now Kartik and Naira, each episode leaves the audience wanting for more. It always manages to hit the right chord with the audience, leaving them overwhelmed with emotions.
- “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” is an institution in itself: The show first aired on January 12, 2009. And since the past eleven years, it has managed to keep the audience hooked with its gripping storyline. It is one of the longest running shows in the Indian television history. And the credit for this goes to Rajan Shahi and his team at Director’s Kut Productions.
The new episodes of “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” will air from July 13 at 9:30 p.m. on Star Plus. So, are you excited to watch the new storyline?