Last we reported, Maharashtra Government granted permission to TV and Film industry to resume the shoot.
The sudden outbreak of Corona Virus holds everyone on standby. Everyone quarantined themselves at home. Many practiced work from home but due to lockdown TV and Film industry suffered a lot. Shooting in this crucial phase was next to impossible. Because of it along with the actors the people behind the scenes suffered the most.
Now if sources are to be believed than there is good news for the entire TV and Film industry. The Producers Guild of India recently took their twitter handle and thanked CM of Maharashtra for granting permission to resume the shoots. Along with that Producer Guild of India also released tight guidelines for the unit before resuming the work. In spite of that resuming the work in Mumbai is quiet not safe as the city of dream is still in red zone.
Thus, keeping the present scenario in mind for everyone’s safety channel and producers are jointly deciding to resume the shoot in Hyderabad’s Ramoji Film City. According to the News released by ABP and IWM Buzz; if Hyderabad Government grants the permission for shooting at Ramoji than channels big shows that includes, Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and few more other shows will resume their shoot soon.
With shows resuming their shoot audiences will get to see new episodes of their favorite daily soaps. So tell us in the comment section how much you all are excited for your favorite daily to hit your screens again?
Also read the precautionary measures released by Producer Guild of India before starting the shoot.
- Using of handwash, sanitizers and mask is mandatory for everyone on entry, exist and during the shoot.
- Each crew member will be provided with the triple layer medical mask and gloves which will be mandatory to wear during the entire shoot.
- Handshakes, Hugs and Kisses will be strictly avoided to continue maintaining social distancing
- Designated people will only be allowed to open the doors if any.
- Three types of sanitizers will be provided to use them appropriately: Hand Sanitizer, Surface Sanitizer and Space Sanitizer.
- Two or more meters of distance between the colleagues to be maintained.
- Edible items used in scenes in which the actor has to consume either a beverage or food must be handled in a hygienic manner.
- Crew, artists & participants will be called at-least 45 mins prior to shoot to ensure thorough implementation of safety precautions.
- Do not leave used masks unattended and dispose them off in the bins provided on location.
- All in-house office housekeeping staff hired directly or through third party vendors to have mandatory Covid-19 sanitizing / cleaning courses and certified training done.
- Precautions to be taken about maintaining proper distance between various people on shooting location so that any containment of virus through close contact is avoided.
- Create floor markings on the locations for everyone to stand so the people maintain social distancing in a systematic manner.
- It is advisable to give priority to portable chairs over standard benches.
Keep visiting us for more news and latest updates.