The world of television never really quiets with all the upheaval of dramas going around. The coming week also will be a bystander of a rollercoaster ride for drama fans for galore of dramas are happening in your favorite shows. Here we have brought the top five shows that certainly not be missed this week.
1) Kundali Bhagya: Much is going on in Zee TV’s most popular show ‘Kundali Bhagya’. The show is pulling every string to keep the audiences hooked to the screen. Sarala has been Kidnapped by the Sherlyn’s goon and She is totally using this incident to blackmail Preeta to keep silent about the news of pregnancy. She tells Preeta not to tell anyone about the kidnapping and let the wedding happened as she wants. She also warns that if Preeta tries anything to stop her, Sarala will lose her life. Irrespective of she tells Preeta, she plans to kill Sarala anyway after the wedding. Now it’s up to Preeta again to deal with all this mess without letting any harm to Sarala. Could this be any more interesting than this? Oh! Surely not.
2) Radhakrishn: Ever since Lord Krishna proposed Radha on the moon in a surreal and breathtaking way in Star Bharat’s mythological romance ‘Radhakrishn’, the show is garnering great buzz in tinsel town. Radha’s reluctance to Krishna’s condition of her having to accept the proposal in front of everyone afterward has hyped the drama quotient in the show and it surely must not be missed for this week.
3) Naagin: Colors’ ‘Naagin’ is entertaining us continuously for three seasons and in terms of popularity, it has become the latter the better. Mahir and Bela now have rebirthed after getting killed ruthlessly by Antaka. The ever-lasting story of vengeance has now got a refreshing start which has led the show to more intriguing heights. Also, rumors hint that the Nagin’s from previous seasons are soon to be rejoining this story which makes it look way too thrilling for the fans.
4) Kasauti Zindagi Ke: Star Plus’s latest hit, a passionate love saga cum family drama ‘Kasauti Zindagi Key2’ is also at its peak with possibilities of Komolika’s vile character getting exposure in front of everyone. On the other side, Anurag and Prerna are subconsciously getting closer to each other all over again. Looks like Komolika’s ‘Najar’ on them is becoming effect less and that’s why this show is in our top picks for this week.
5) Ek Bhram Sarvagunn Sampanna: The newest addition to Star Plus’s thriller romance genre, ‘Ek Bhram Sarvagunn Sampanna’ has been receiving accolades for its presentation and performance ever since its beginning. Now, this drama has touched new heights of excitement with Zhanvi’s conniving ways of vengeance to those who wronged her and Kavya’s curiosity to dig up what’s been happening around the house. The story surely looks promising at this terminal.
So, peeps dance over the weekend and then grab some Pakoras and Chai. Say yes to drama!