Hey folks! Happy weekend and here we have come up with top five picks from your favorite tv stars who absolutely shone in their respective roles this week.
1) Sumedh Mudgalkar: The recent episodes of Star Bharat’s ‘RadhaKrishn’ has been an absolute delight to watch. Sumedh Mudgalkar has charmed audiences ever since he took up the role of Lord Krishna in this beautifully crafted love saga from the medieval era of Hindu mythology. He has totally owned the character with his calm, poised and detailed performance. On top of that, his charming smile has added magic to the delightful marriage proposal sequence in the series.
2) Hina Khan: The success of a villain roars when audiences love to hate the character. Hina Khan has outshined everybody’s expectation with Komalika in ‘Kasauti Zindagi Key2’. Who could have imagined the girl who perfected the role of Akshara for years could do this character with the same craftsmanship and effortlessly? Well! Hina has done the unimagined and now with her character is the central part of the show. She earns to be in the list of best.
3) Shrenu Parikh: It looks like an era ago that she starred in the second franchise of Star Plus’s all times’ biggest hit love story ‘Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon?’. She somewhat faced biased criticism then but now she has come a long way since then and proved herself with more performances that have gotten better with time. This time she has opted to go for a grey character in ‘Ek Bhram Sarvagunn Sampanna’ and she is totally slaying it. The new show is ruling the screens and much credit goes to this gorgeous and vibrant actress.
4) Helly Shah: Starring in a double role and performing two polar characters at once is quite a tough job. Helly Shah, however, has got it right in her latest show ‘Sufiyana Pyar Mera’. The show which recently launched is creating budding interest for ardent followers of love stories on tv. Helly plays a character of modernistic girl Saltanat in one side and conservative Kainat in the other. She has justified both the characters very well and so is she in our list of top picks this week.
5) Mohsin Khan: ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ is showcasing a building tension in the relationship of forever-in-love pair of Kartik and Naira. Recently, trouble is brewing in their paradise as Kartik is unconsciously getting jealous of Naira getting all the attention everywhere. He has arrived in a confusing turn in his character which is attracting much audience attention on his side. The credit of which goes to Mohsin Khan for aptly playing the character so it looks convincing.
That’s our top five picks of actors for this week. Feel free to express your take on this. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and subscribe to our channel. We welcome feedback from our audiences. Keep buzzing this space for more news and updates on your favorite tv shows and stars.