Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke 10th January 2020 Written Update: ABIR WANTS TO GET MISHTI BACK

Share


The episode starts with Abir telling Jugnu that the letter he read was a wrong one and Mishti surely didn’t come there at midnight to tell him that she doesn’t want to see his face.


Kunal cries recalling Abir’s words. Meenakshi sees him and is about to go to him but Parul comes and goes to him first. Parul says that a mother cannot choose her child and viceversa and asks him to understand her. She chose to make her own son someone else’s because she didn’t want people to call him illicit, she sacrificed her happiness and rights for him but he insulted her sacrifice.

Meenakshi asks her to stay in her limits but Parul says that she is going to cross her limits today and nobody will come between a mother and son.

Kunal says that she is saying all this just because she thinks Mishti is right and cannot see how wrong she is. Parul slaps him. Kunal asks her how she dares slapping him. Meenakshi is shocked too. Parul says that it is her right and reveals that Meenakshi had told Abir three months ago that he isn’t her son and blackmailed him saying that she will reveal Kunal’s truth to the world and disown him if he marries Mishti and Abir sacrificed his love for him but Kunal insulted his sacrifice too.

Kunal is shocked. Parul says that today she is the one who doesn’t want to call him her son. She leaves.


Abir cries and tells Nanu that he lost Mishti forever. Nanu asks him if he loves Mishti and he shouts that he does. Nanu says that he kept his feelings hidden in his heart for threee months and today he must be feeling peace after saying it. Jugnu says that Mishti agreed for the roka herself so there is 99% chance that she won’t come back. Abir says that there is still 1% chance and he must keep trying if there is even 1% chance. He blames himself for giving a lot of pain to Mishti so he won’t give up until he doesn’t apologise to her and she doesn’t forgive him even though she might not want to see his face. He says that Abir and Mishti’s story hasn’t finished.


On the other hand Mishti is on the balcony and says that Abir and Mishti’s story has finished and tomorrow’s sun will bring a new morning.


The next morning Mishti is riding her cycle recalling how Abir refused to listen to her every time she tried. Tujhe bhoola diya plays.

Abir gets out of the house. Mishti has chai in a stall and recalls their moments. She imagines Abir and herself holding hands and looking at each other.

Meanwhile Kunal wakes up and checks the calendar on which Kuhu was doing the countdown for their divorce. Kuhu looks at her phone. Kunal looks at his picture with Abir. Nishant is seen waiting for Mishti to come back. Mishti leaves the chai stall just when Abir comes. He sees her chai glass there and looks at her walking away.

He drinks her chai. Abir then follows Mishti who sees him but leaves.
Nishant wonders why Mishti is so late. Varsha asks him if he is feeling restless. Nishant says that he is having both a negative and positive restlessness because he doesn’t want to be like Abir.

Varsha says that he is Nishant, not Abir who is gone from their lives. Kuhu comes and asks Nishant to get ready. He says that he is waiting for Mishti.

Jasmeet wonders if she has escaped again. Nishant scolds her for thinking this but Kuhu says that Jasmeet is just so cute and surely cannot be worse of Mishti’s ex mother-in-law. Varsha says that she should talk with respect about Meenakshi since she is her mother-in-law and asks Kuhu if Kunal is coming. Kuhu says that she forgot telling Kunal about the roka and goes to call him. Varsha follows her. Jasmeet hugs Nishant saying that his happiness is the most important thing for her. Mishti sees them. She is holding a doll house that Vishambharnath had gifted her in childhood. She gifts it to Jasmeet thanking her for accepting her.


Kunal asks Jugnu if he knew that Abir still loves Mishti. Jugnu says that he supposed that because Abir can’t hate Mishti suddenly. Kunal says that he was the only one then who couldn’t understand his own brother.

Jugnu says that Abir still loves him a lot but Kunal replies that Abir was very frustrated or upset with him since he thinks that he broke his trust. Jugnu says that he just knows that Abir had to choose between him and Mishti and chose him because he loves him and adds that Abir loves Mishti a lot too.

He leaves. Kunal thinks he is so stupid that he couldn’t understand that Abir wants Mishti back in his life. He gets Varsha’s call and she invites him to Mishti and Nishant’s roka and asks him if he is coming. Kunal says he will come. Kuhu overhears their conversation.


Abir comes back home. Meenakshi sees him. Abir goes to her and says that she asked him to make a choice three months ago and everybody could see his choice but not his pain. He says that he couldn’t live in the past three months. He takes her blessings and tells Meenakshi that he is going to meet Mishti and apologise so she might come back in his life again.

Meenakshi stops him but he doesn’t listen to her and says that God made his and Mishti’s relation so she better not come in his way. Meenakshi asks what he would do if she stops him. Kunal comes and says that if she comes between him and Mishti they will tell Maheshwaris that she knew about Nishant being an addict but still made him spike his drink.

Meenakshi asks him if he is blackmailing his own mother and he replies that he is just standing with his brother and doesn’t want him to sacrifice anymore for him. He says that today he is choosing Mishti for him. Meenakshi scolds him for taking such a decision. Kunal says that at least he took a decision because he isn’t weak unlike her. Abir leaves and drops his goggles on the ground. Kunal follows him. Meenakshi looks on.
Episode ends


Precap: Roka celebrations are going on. Abir comes there playing the drum and everybody is shocked to see him.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *